August 12 - 13, 2017
10 AM–6 PM Saturday – 10 AM–5 PM Sunday
2016 COUPEVILLE ARTS AND CRAFTS FESTIVAL
ART GALLERY AWARD WINNERS
Art Show – The Coupeville Festival Association emphasizes fine arts in the Juried Art Gallery. The Gallery is organized and run by the Pacific Northwest Art School. Artists representing every visual medium are encouraged to enter this competition. Download the Registration Form and the 2016 Prospectus.
The Wine Reception is held in the Art Gallery at the Coupeville Recreation Hall. Guests may choose from a selection of wines provided by Bayleaf Deli located in Coupeville and Oak Harbor. Tickets for the wine reception are $20.00 in advance and $25.00 at the door the evening of the reception. You can purchase your ticket online here. Ticket price includes a commemorative wine glass.
Advance ticket locations:
- Bayleaf Deli in Coupeville
- Big Rock Design in Coupeville
- Branch Business Services
- Cascade Insurance in Coupeville
- Central Collision, Inc. in Oak Harbor
- Coupeville Chamber and Visitors Information Center – 360-678-5434 Open 7 days a week 11 am to 5 pm
- Oak Harbor Chamber and Visitors Information Center – 360-675-3755 Open 8 am to 7 pm Monday thru Saturday
- Pacific Northwest Art Center
Festival visitors who are not able to attend the preview of the Art Gallery Friday evening can spend quality time wandering through the juried art display between 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM Saturday, and 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM on Sunday.