The Coupeville Festival Board of Directors appreciates the impact that the annual Coupeville Arts and Crafts Festival has on town merchants within the artisan booth area.
The CFA Board of Directors adopted this REVISED policy on May 2, 2016. This revised and approved policy affects merchant and amenity spaces within the annual Coupeville Festival area.
- All multi-business buildings with at least one open business will have ONE 10 ft. x 10 ft. access space. All single-business buildings with an open business during festival hours will have ONE 10 ft. x 10 ft. access space
- NOTHING is allowed in the access space.
- The CFA permit approved and issued by the Town of Coupeville states clearly that NOTHING may be placed on or sold from the adjoining sidewalk.
- Booth applications for Front Street and other festival area merchants must be done online. Please see “Booth Artist and Vendors” page for more information.
- Merchants may apply for one single 10 ft. x 10 ft. booth space.
- Online application and booth fees apply.
- 15% commission is waived.
- There is no jury criteria for festival area merchant applications.
- The CFA Artisan Booth Committee will try to locate the paid merchant’s booth space close to their business. The paid merchant booth space will Not be located in the designated building access space.