APPLICATIONS WHICH FAIL TO FOLLOW GUIDELINES BELOW, MAY BE DISQUALIFIED
- Applicant requests must be consistent with the purpose of the Coupeville Festival Association (CFA) and will support the promotion of at least one of the following goals within the 98239 community:
- Promote Quality Handcrafts and the Arts
- Ensure the cultural enrichment of our 98239 residents
- Beautify and preserve the unique historical qualities of Coupeville
- Any individual or organization within the 98239 community may apply
- Applications must be submitted by October 27, 2017, MIDNIGHT
NO MAILED APPLICATIONS ACCEPTED!
- The CFA Board will complete their review in November. All applicants will be notified of the status of their grant request by US MAIL.
- Information fields left blank on the grant description section may disqualify the application.
- Additional information may be requested from applicants by any member of the CFA Board.
- Money granted is not for the purposes of personal gain or profit.
- Grant applications for regular operating expenses (staff, rent, etc.) do not qualify.
- The CFA Board reserves the right to deny or partially fund any request.
- Public acknowledgement of this grant is appreciated.