Traveling to Coupeville
August 12 - 13, 2017
10 AM–6 PM Saturday – 10 AM–5 PM Sunday
Traveling to Coupeville on Whidbey Island, WA
- Travel the North route – drive the scenic route of Highway 20, across Fidalgo Island and Deception Pass Bridge. Deception Pass is a strait separating Whidbey Island from Fidalgo Island.
- This route brings you through Oak Harbor – approximately 10 miles North of Coupeville
- Travel the South route – requires a 15 minute ferry crossing between Mukilteo, Snohomish County, WA to Clinton, on Whidbey Island in Island County. Ferries run every half hour.
- ** Travel advisory ** Long traffic lines are part of weekend travel on the Mukilteo to Clinton ferry route. There are NO reservations allowed or required on the Mukilteo to Clinton Ferry. Check http://www.wsdot.wa.gov/ferries/ or call 511 for scheduled sailings and travel advisories.
- Travel from the West or Hood Canal – requires a 30 minute ferry crossing between Port Townsend and Coupeville. RESERVATIONS REQUIRED!
- Check http://www.wsdot.wa.gov/ferries/ or call 511 for scheduled sailings and to make a reservation.
CALLING ALL ARTISTS: The application for booth artisans for the 2017 Coupeville Arts & Crafts Festival..
If you can, join us for the first Member Meeting of the year! We get a sneak peek at the two poster designs,..