Each year approximately 15,000 visitors come to the Coupeville Arts & Crafts Festival and our Volunteers are a large part of what makes this event special. Visitors and booth artisans consistently rave about the help and support they receive from our community. Festival volunteers are the heart and soul of this organization!
Please consider experiencing the Festival through the eyes of a volunteer. We have experienced Volunteer Team Leaders who help organize and train our over 250 volunteers.
Complete our Volunteer Registration. Once your application is received by our Volunteer Coordinator you will be contacted.
- A wonderful sense of community
- A free Festival T-Shirt
- Distribution/Publicity: Pre-festival poster and banner distribution (must have own car)
- Booth Sitter: Relieve Booth Vendors allowing them to take a 20 minute break
- Information Booth: Provide directions and program information about the Festival
- Vendor Unloading/Loading: Assist vendors to unload and load their products. (Requires manual labor)
- Stake out public parking (Requires manual labor)
- Production: Physical setup and tear down of the Festival (Requires manual labor)
- Street Monitor (Requires standing and walking)
- Courtesy Cart: Help provide beverages to participating vendors
- Parking Attendant: For public parking